Pradeep Kolli captured Akkineni Akhil's Photo in Goa to Hyd's Flight


I am a big fan of GreatAndhra.Com and a hardcore fan of the Akkineni family. Recently, I came across an interview of Pawan Kalyan which was published through a fan along with his picture. I got inspired by that and would like to reveal my experience with Akkineni Akhil.

This happened in the Kingfisher flight from Goa which took off at 4:30 pm on July 17th. I spotted Akhil and wanted to interview him. My seat was in front while his seat was behind. I wanted to speak to him after take off but even before take off Akhil slipped into dozing.

Then I thought I will try to talk to him during the flight but it never worked. Akhil was busy snoring. With not much chance, I decided to go to the rest room and I took picture as I passed by. Akhil woke up after landing so I wanted to say hello after that. But as soon as the doors opened, Akhil rushed like a batsman in a cricket field. Anyhow I am happy that I captured the picture of an Akkineni person. Sorry I couldn’t do an interview but I am waiting for another opportunity.

source: greatandhra.com

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews