Prabhas & Rebel Star Krishnam Raju talks about 'Kanchana' (Muni 2)

Rebel star Krishnam raju and Prabhas watched Lawrence Raghava's latest Movie Kanchana and spoke with media about the movie. Raghava Lawrence, Laxmi Rai played lead roles and Bellamkonda Suresh produced this film under Sri Sai Ganesh Productions banner.

While speaking Krishnam Raju Said "Its very tough job for director to make a classical or experimental movie with all commercial elements. In case of Kanchana Raghava Lawrence successfully done this job and only few can achieve this. ‘Kanchana’ has a good message about the disabled people. It is not correct to figure out the incapability of the handicapped people. As per my personal experience, I feel that one can support them to the maximum possibility because I faced one such incident during the time I was in politics.

He further added I’m acting in the film titled ‘Rebel’ as father to Prabhas. This apart, a few scripts are ready for our own banner. I am also doing two to three films for other banners too. Will let you know the details very soon.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews