Update on Srija Sirish Bharadwaj Family Court Case

The latest development in the Sirish-Sreeja marital trouble case is that Sirish has surrendered himself in the Nampally Court after his valiant efforts to secure an anticipatory bail went in vain. However, those who were present at the court premises during his surrendering revealed a touching incident.

It is heard that after surrendering himself, Sirish cried a lot. The talk is that he wanted to see his daughter Nivruthi and was missing her a lot. It seems Sirish reportedly said “I have not harassed anyone. I can’t say things openly right now. But I am really worried about Nivruthi. I want to live with my daughter.”

Those who have been following the case are remarking that so far, Chiranjeevi has successfully kept Sreeja away from talking to the media so they are keen on knowing her side of the story. For now, it appears that Sirish is going through some severe emotional turmoil due to all this.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews