Varun Sandesh - Dr.Siddharth - Nani - Nigerian caught in Drug Racket Scam

I don't take any Drugs: Varun Sandesh

Young hero Varun Sandesh has responded to the allegations on him over having links with a drug peddler from Nigeria and buying cocaine from him. The actor denied the allegations saying that he never met a Nigerian and never bought cocaine from anyone. However, Varun agreed that he personally knows Dr.Siddharth, whose name also cropped up in the Drugs racket.

"I know Dr.Siddharth personally but I never bought any drugs from him and I never met a Nigerian. I don't take any drugs. Earlier, hero Nani's name was linked to a drug peddler. But, the reports were proved false. And now my name is linked to it. Please verify the news before telecasting it in TV Channels. I'm always available to clarify any issues to media," said Varun Sandesh.

The police have arrested a Nigerian and an Indian doctor Siddharth from Bangalore and 50 grams of cocaine was recovered from them. The TV Channels have splashed that Varun Sandesh have links with the Nigerian and bought drugs from him.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews