Looks like Kajal Agarwal's english didn't understand by the Tollywood media. That is the reason there is a controversy about her comments. Just read below what actually was happend!!!
Sexy Heroine Kajal Agarwal condemned the reports in the media, which quoted the actress as saying 'she is not a South Indian actress'.
"I have not seen myself as a South Indian actress. I am a Mumbai girl," said Kajal in one her previous interviews, which was held to promote her Bollywood film 'Singham'.
Kajal's statement didn't go well with the people in South Film Industry. While few people are fuming at her, a few demand an apology from the actress. There were also rumors that Southern Film Industry is planning to take action against Kajal Agarwal for her comments.
Kajal was shocked at the uproar being created all over. She says her comments were completely misread.
"What the hell is happening?. I never said I'm not a South Indian actress. I said I am a Mumbai girl. I am being misunderstood. South films have a very special place in my life. Even though I do hail from Mumbai, South India is the birthplace of my career and I would never speak like this about the industry I am so attached to," says Kajal.
Hope the controversy comes to an end with Kajal's clarification!
Popular Posts
-
images Column/Sheath spaghetti straps Classic Sheath Wedding Dress wandmaker 08-11 06:45 PM For example, for my I-140 under EB2-NIW, NSC pr...
-
There are many styles that have been created to emphasize the straightness of certain short hairstyles. Straight fine hair can be tr...
-
Trendy hairstyles for short hair,Photos of trendy hairstyles for girls with short hair.It is a good idea to look through magazines to see th...
-
Woman body paintingt art tattoos lower back tattoos design Please give our comment about this tattoos and body painting above . . . .
-
images Avril Lavigne drawing Avril Lavigne -- blacktongue 11-18 07:28 AM Leo, Just so that we are clear, please note that signing online ...
-
images so make sure to fill out on how to fill out the GCnew 11-30 05:41 PM I have heard that getting a Canadian Green Card is faster. May ...
-
Russian Tattoos Art Look the design tattoos russian above, i think is very exstreme tattoos . how about you ?? may you like this russian d...
-
The casting of Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer in "Roadkill" stemmed from the producers' preference to hire actors i...
