The actual purpose of watching a news channel is to keep updated about the latest happenings but then there are many who watch the I-News channel not for the news but for its reader. She is the noted Roja fondly known as I-News Roja. A key part of the channel’s success has been the presence of Roja, as per the viewers.
Now, this sensuous beauty has been raising the TRP with her new act. Well, instead of sitting, Roja is getting up, walking and talking news. So far, by looking at her face only the viewers used to feel ‘something something’. Now she is coming in tight fit jeans and revealing her full pose much to the delight of the viewers.
They are saying “I-News is very lucky to have a beauty like Roja. As such, she doesn’t have to say anything. If she can just stand and walk like a model gazing with her droopy eyes, it is enough. We will feel like we have seen the world.” Already, media sources reveal that I-News has seen a sudden spike in the TRP, guess the reason is clear now.
Popular Posts
-
images 2011 Arctic Cat TRV 550 2011 Arctic Cat Bearcat 570 Openarms 08-13 02:25 PM Obama playing a safe politics in this time of economics....
-
images 1950s hairstyles, 1960s The 60s was a transition from srox 03-04 07:26 PM Pls add mine :).tq wallpaper The 60s was a transition fro...
-
images The included carbon fiber ack clear iphone 4 backplate. Ramba 04-13 06:13 PM Hello All, I came across this site while researching ...
-
images lack short hair styles pictures of lack short Chiwere 07-29 08:07 PM Conchshell raised a valid point, but instead of seeking coopera...
-
wiz khalifa tattoos of amber rose. wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose wiz khalifa tattoos amber rose frostrated 09-14 04:35 PM I got it. I thi...
-
Ram Gopal Varma is the director who always hunts for talented men and sex appealing women. Freshly his eyes were pinned on Amala Paul, the n...
-
images Proteínas e aminoácidos Por otra parte, las proteínas go_guy123 04-19 12:08 AM Hi Folks, My fiancee is a MS student and currently ...
-
Wedding on a beach, as the cold water touches your feet and the silver sand recedes below, is a dream come true. But, let's get real, yo...
-
Tags: Samantha, Photo Shoot, Hot, Magazine Cover, Hot Actress, Dookudu, JFW