Victoria Beckham started yet another trend and this time is has nothing to do with hair or fashion. Victoria's Roman numeral tattoo of the date she and hubby David renewed their wedding vows seems to have lead to a trend of roman numeral tattoos amongst other A-listers. Eva Longoria, shortly after she began a friendship with Victoria, was spotted with an identical tattoo on the same wrist. The only thing that differs Eva's from Victoria's is the date. Eva's says, 7/7/07 which is her wedding date to husband Tony Parker. Rhianna is the latest to jump on the Roman numeral tattoo band wagon. She was spotted in NYC with a freshly inked shoulder. Rhianna's tattoo is much larger but is equally sexy. The Umbrella singer chose a very interesting spot but I have to say, it compliments her. The Roman numeral tattoo that Victoria Beckham has is my second favorite of her tattoos. As I mentioned before, I love her neck tattoo but I've always wanted one on my wrist - I'm just too chicken to actually go get one!
The Roman Numeral Tattoo Trend
Victoria Beckham started yet another trend and this time is has nothing to do with hair or fashion. Victoria's Roman numeral tattoo of the date she and hubby David renewed their wedding vows seems to have lead to a trend of roman numeral tattoos amongst other A-listers. Eva Longoria, shortly after she began a friendship with Victoria, was spotted with an identical tattoo on the same wrist. The only thing that differs Eva's from Victoria's is the date. Eva's says, 7/7/07 which is her wedding date to husband Tony Parker. Rhianna is the latest to jump on the Roman numeral tattoo band wagon. She was spotted in NYC with a freshly inked shoulder. Rhianna's tattoo is much larger but is equally sexy. The Umbrella singer chose a very interesting spot but I have to say, it compliments her. The Roman numeral tattoo that Victoria Beckham has is my second favorite of her tattoos. As I mentioned before, I love her neck tattoo but I've always wanted one on my wrist - I'm just too chicken to actually go get one!
Popular Posts
-
Tattoo is a marking made by inserting ink into the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Tattoos on humans are a type ...
-
images Avril Lavigne drawing Avril Lavigne -- blacktongue 11-18 07:28 AM Leo, Just so that we are clear, please note that signing online ...
-
The casting of Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer in "Roadkill" stemmed from the producers' preference to hire actors i...
-
Trendy hairstyles for short hair,Photos of trendy hairstyles for girls with short hair.It is a good idea to look through magazines to see th...
-
images Column/Sheath spaghetti straps Classic Sheath Wedding Dress wandmaker 08-11 06:45 PM For example, for my I-140 under EB2-NIW, NSC pr...
-
Siddharth's 180 Trailer: Exclusive
-
images so make sure to fill out on how to fill out the GCnew 11-30 05:41 PM I have heard that getting a Canadian Green Card is faster. May ...
-
There are many styles that have been created to emphasize the straightness of certain short hairstyles. Straight fine hair can be tr...