Breast Cancer Related Tattoo Art

Breast Cancer Related Tattoo ArtIt is an unfortunate fact that breast cancer touches all our lives. In the past several years I have had the opportunity to meet and work with some outstanding people whose lives have been forever shaped by their encounters with the disease, and this page is a record of some of the work that resulted.

A woman came from the midwest and asked for just the simple pink Breast Cancer Ribbon as a memorial for her mother who had recently passed on after a long battle with the disease. I asked that she let me design something Celtic to add to the ribbon, and this is the design I came up with. An endless knot of remembrance. I have since done it for another woman on her lower back, also as a memorial for her mother.

I was contacted by Christine Rayner,a woman in England who had just finished publishing a memoir of "One Woman's Spiritual Journey through Breast Cancer." She asked me for permission to use the design on the dedication page of the book and I was happy to grant permission. How pleased I was when I got my copy of the book and saw the Amazon on the cover accompanied by her faithful Irish Wolfhounds! Synchronicity!.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews