"ICC 2011 Word Cup Cricket Wonderful / Memorable Final Match Moments Shared"

Tollywood Stars reaction on India's World Cup win

"Here goes below the Tollywood Stars reaction on India's World Cup win"
 
"I am the proudest indian today....my hands shivering while typing this. I am so happy I get to share this joy with all of u..we ve been together from the beginning..and woww what an end...Dhoni both on the field and off the field is my idol...what a man what heart..almost unrealistically perfect...Was almost gonna get outta the car and dance with everyone on the roads..hmm until my friends reminded me that I was a girl....I lived in the time of SACHIN....woww what a great story that would make ...," says Samantha.

"Whoa! India won!!! Awesome!!! :D," says Ileana.

"AWESOME SWEETNESSSSSSS! INDIA CONGRATZ!!!!!I feel so proud :D :D :D Hats off to Sangakarra's speech. A man of dignity and great sportsmanship!," says Richa Gangopadhyay.

"OMG!!! Congrats all my fellow-indians!! Woohooooo!!! Yay to. sportsmanship!!!!! Yayyyyyyy .... Celebration!! We did it!!!!! BleeEeeeeeeding blue!! WooohOooooo!!," says Lakshmi Manchu.

"OMG............ This wil surely be one of my MOST MEMORABLE DAY. LUV U GUYS. Can't hold my tears. Team INDIA....... Luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. This win is dedicated to the GOD of INDIAN SPORTS SACHIN TENDULKAR," says Smitha.

"N world is ours.. Wat a match,, so glad I was der 2c it, wat an experience,, world done team INDIA,, u made us so proud," says Genelia.

"Wooooohoooooo!!! Just as i asked fr.. Thriller of a match and India won!!," says Allu Sirish.

"We Won!!MS Dhoni I salute you!!MS Dhoni I salute you!!," says Rana.

"Wooooooooohhhhoooooooooo!!!!Wanna enjoy d victory all night but DAMN!...need to b up @ 5am...early shoot...nitey nite ppl..if at all u guys get sleep ;)," says Ram.

"This is a moment of a lifetime!!!!Mr. Tendulkar. You desereve it more than any one else. MSD-bless u for giving it to him. Thank you!!," says Sumanth.

"I have never wept for any sporting event in my entire life. I did today. in a strange foreign land, I ran. This is the most professional, clinical world beating performance by any indian cricketing XI. Dhoni is indeed. A salute and a warm hug to sangakkara for making the most legendary,sporting,classy losing captain speeches in sporting history. What a guy!And my final hurrah for murali, the genius, the enigma. You are a legend for ever & always," says Siddharth.

"Our country! Our team! Our captain! Our cup!!! JAI HO," says Rajamouli.

"My india ur incredible.... congrats to the men in blue they have showed us n made us truly proud..I love my indiaaa : ) what a terrific nite.. gna b faced with loads of madness... watch out!!," says Shriya.

"A content sleep aftr d victory. Proud indian. Nt nly 2day..... Always," says Tapsee.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews