Sexy Actress Cheated by Film Makers


Buxom babe Namitha said, “My inexperience in the industry become advantage for others, especially to producers and directors. When, I entered the industry I was not so selective about my roles. Whatever they offered me I used to do it and whatever they told me I used to believe it.

Many times I was told that my role in the film is a very special and very important one. But, when the film is released hardly there would be only one or two scenes. I have raised my protest with several film makers in this regard. But, they used to cheat me telling unbelievable reasons for reducing my role in the film and they used to bluff me till the last minute of the shooting.”

“I feel cheated by all those film makers. That’s why now I am very selectively signing my further films. Unless, I get a firm guarantee for my role, I am not signing any films. So far, I have refused 14 films during the last 4 months. I hope, now they realize that they can’t fool me anymore,” says the buxom babe Namitha

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews